Mountain Laurel Creek Inn & Spa, located in Dahlonega, GA, warmly welcomes all guests. Our efforts are ongoing; however, at this time, the Inn is not fully wheelchair accessible.
The physical barriers include the following:
- Elevated access requires climbing three or more steps.
- The interior structure includes narrow doorways that do not accommodate wheelchairs and stairs.
- There is no elevator to access the ground floor and 2nd-floor accommodations.
- No rooms have a roll-in shower.
- There is limited accessible access to the spa.
So all guests can enjoy Mountain Laurel Creek Inn & Spa. Significant steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with limited mobility disabilities:
- Our Garden Room, Laurel Suite, and Parlor Suites: These first-floor rooms offer sitting areas, dining tables, private balconies, and gas fireplaces. The private ensuite baths included a jetted tub and step-in shower.
- Designated parking is available.
- There is a fixed ramp to access main building.
- There is a ramp for access to the dining room and common areas.
- With 24-hour notice, we can accommodate special vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free diets.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Mountain Laurel Creek Inn & Spa can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that all individuals can make reservations for accommodations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not have disabilities.
- We have identified and described features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their needs.
- Once reserved, we guarantee that a guest room is held for the reserving customer and removed from all reservation systems.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs are provided access to all areas of the Inn where members of the public are allowed.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (706) 867-8134 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue implementing the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Periodically, our website is tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including website access.